Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blog Management

Apparently, I'm the only one that finds myself so interesting that I have to split myself into 5 blogs! Hardy Har Har. Well, today I've decided to condense my enormous ego into 2 blogs. One to rant and rave in and the other to post all of my creative outlets. This blog will remain as is. My Eclectic Endeavours Blog will acquire new neighboring visual stimulation.

Initially, I'd set it up as an exclusive club where only my photos could be members. One of my many voices said to me, "You should allow access to your Jane of all Trades side instead of insisting to manage 5 blogs. This is why you have Squirrel Syndrome; due to lack of time management!" Sometimes these voices of mine can really grab my attention. Instead of thumb twiddling today and waiting around for snow to fall, I'll take on this lil self-appreciating, attention seeking project. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment