Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thankful Thursdays!

It's that time of week again! :)

  • I'm grateful to have medical and dental insurance for myself and my Mini Me
  • I'm grateful that there are new advances in medical and dental technology
  • I'm grateful that my current job gives me extra funds to use for medical purposes like getting my Mini Me glasses for the first time
  • I'm grateful EVERY DAY for having a reliable vehicle that I love :)
  • I'm grateful that my divorce settlement is almost over
  • I'm grateful that the X and I get along so much better now
  • I'm grateful my tax return came in and was enough to pay off some debt
  • I'm grateful to have a quick witted, loving, understanding and intelligent son
  • I'm grateful that my Mini Me's dog, Brina, is always happy to see me
  • I'm grateful to be able to take personal time off to get myself checked out
  • I'm grateful to Wendy's for having some tastey salads (The Apple Pecan Chicken Salad and their Baja Salad are soooooo good)
  • I'm grateful that my job is finally keeping me busier during the day
  • I'm grateful I have a new sketchbook arriving via snail mail
  • I'm grateful to still have money in the bank and more coming my way
  • I'm grateful to be able to go to "The Bank of my Mini Me"; even if he charges 10% interest :D
  • I'm grateful that I'll get to pay him back next week. lol
  • I'm grateful for homemade oatmeal that magically appears most mornings ♥
  • I'm grateful that I can make my Mini Me's birthday wish come true.... soon :) (He wants to go to Yosemite National Park)
  • I'm grateful to have a Mini Me that loves the outdoors as much as I do
  • I'm grateful that my Mini Me thinks I'm the best artist there is; even if I tell him there are tons of others that can outdo me in different areas of art ;) He'll say, "No, mom. You're still the best!"
  • I'm grateful to be able to dream and have so many goals that I still want to accomplish ♥
"Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty." ~Doris Day

6 comments:

  1. Aww being grateful is awesome. :) "The bank of my Mini Me" lmao! Too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it from 7th Heaven when the kids would go to the "Bank of Simon" cuz he was good at saving his $. lol Just like my Mini Me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah.. how cute. Not my kiddos.. lol they burn it just as fast as their mommy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, even when he has school functions where they require some form of payment, he'll say, "I got it covered, mom. You keep your money." LOL I don't let him do that all the time, though. That's what E and I are here for. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. There should be a Bank of the Coug also...its good to look and realize how much there is to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eventually. It just burns through my pockets too fast. I have to learn the term "coda" in the future. lol

    ReplyDelete