Thursday, February 24, 2011

Retro Sweets

Do you remember the days of Bazooka bubble gum, Garbage Pail Kids collectors cards with gum, Wax Lips, Tiny Chiclets, Candy cigarrettes and the Big League Chew? The other day a FB friend of mine was wondering why they didn't make the Peach flavored Jolly Ranchers anymore; which are also one of my favorites. I searched online and found that they're sold in a variety package called "Passion Mix" at my local Albertson's. Yay!

I still have my collection of Garbage Pail Kids cards stored away at my mom's. lol Hey! Maybe they're worth something!

So, I began to reminisce about my middle school days when I'd stop at the nearby 7-11 for quick and sweet deal. 5 Super Bubbles for 25¢! What a bargain! I haven't seen the Apple Super Bubble in ages. Once in a while I'll stroll down the candy isle looking for this particular brand and flavor and hadn't found them until now at Retro Candy Online.
*sigh* Now I get to remember what my first French kiss tasted like. True story. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment