Friday, February 11, 2011

It's Friday... I'm in love...

Let's hear it for The Cure and their song Friday I'm in Love! **clap clap clap clap**

My Valentine's weekend started off with a bang! It turns out that my Mini Me's principal decided to have their Valentine's day celebrations TODAY and I was notified THIS MORNING. Luckily, I'd already taken my Mini Me V day shopping two weeks ago. The down side, for my Mini Me, was that he didn't get to make his candy bags. Bright side, for me, was that I got to make 'em. ♥

Tonight is date night w/ my Mini Me and we're heading out to watch "Gnomeo and Juliet". According to him, it's his Best Day Ever because his class was getting pictures taken, it was Free Dress Day AND they have a school dance happening after lunch time. lol Yeah, I had all of this information noted, except the fact that he had to take his Vday cards today.... hmmm.

Here are some quotes to kick off your Valentine's Weekend:

“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.” ~Charles M. Schulz, "Peanuts" cartoonist

“I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.” ~Author unknown

"Love is like quicksilver in the hand. Leave the fingers open and it stays. Clutch it, and it darts away." ~Dorothy Parker

"I wanted to make it really special on Valentine’s day, so I tied my boyfriend up. And for three solid hours I watched whatever I wanted on TV." ~Anonymous

"I just love to do special things for my wife on Valentine’s day. Like open the door for her when she puts all the laundry in the washing machine, or plug and unplug the vacuum as she moves from room to room cleaning. Guys, it’s these little thoughtful things you can do to have a marriage such as mine." ~Anonymous

Hope you all have a great Valentine's Weekend loving others or heck... loving yourself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment