Friday, February 18, 2011

Illustration Fridays :D

I have decided that my sketching/drawing needs practice, as all skills do. So, at minimum, I'll be illustrating on Fridays (or throughout the week)! Oh, and I grabbed the idea from Here.
Last week's topic: Sweater
The text reads: "This sweater was given to me to replace another sweater that I've owned for 17 years." 

I've always been drawn to hooded sweaters. No pun intended. The sweater that's being replaced is an old high school hoodie that belonged to my h.s. bf. LOL My point is that it truly belongs to ME since I've owned it the longest. However, my current Love doesn't agree. More so because it was the first thing I'd throw on when I was cold. Here's the thing, the replacement had to meet the following requirements:
  • Appeal
  • Interior Softness
  • Thickness
  • Comfort
  • And it had to be given to me ;)

Ding! Ding! This new replacement meets all of the above. But shhhh.... I still have the other hoodie hanging in my closet. **grins**
These are the supplies I used. :)
Next Friday's topic will be: Layer

No comments:

Post a Comment