Friday, January 28, 2011

To post or not to post.... that is the.... squirrel!

Lately I've had the tendency to start things and then drop them, right smack in the middle. It's awfully irresponsible of me to do so, but I couldn't have it any other way. I do carry the guilt of owning 1/2 read books due to lack of interest, though.
I took my Mini Me to Barnes & Noble over the weekend to let him pick out some books as a reward for straight A's. He asks me, "Mom, aren't you getting one?" I pondered the idea for a good while because I thought to myself, "Why that's a grand idea, son!" Then I heard the whispers of long forgotten books luring my brain back into my closet (which is where my bookcase is): "You haven't finished reading us!! Remember you found us so appealing when you adopted us. We were orphans looking for a great home and now... we're trapped here becuase you've only given us some of your attention. Please.... come back. We don't want a new un-read neighbor." Needless to say, a pretty book summoned me over and said, "Take me home! I'm filled with wonderful bits of useless information!" And I went home w/ another adopted book. :D

1 comment: