Sunday, February 15, 2009

Where's the rainbow?

Seriously... it keeps raining and raining but I see no rainbows... metaphorically, that is. Funny thing is that I love the rain. Could be cuz I live in the desert and the city thirsts for water. Cloudy days and a whiff of the desert rain give me the warm fuzzies. However, when rain pounds down on my life, well, that's a completely different story. It seems like I can't get a break. Ok ok... I also have trouble seeing the "good things" in my life when I'm blinded by all the rain. I've always heard, "You're so strong for enduring so much." Hmm... am I? I think it's only because I have to keep swimming so that I don't drown in the rain. I keep looking for that rainbow that doesn't seem to come through. I wonder if there's a pot of gold at the end, too? If the universe is listening, I'd love tons of happiness, an amazing job, and ease for a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment