Sunday, February 15, 2009

Best interest of child

On Friday, my unemployed roommate (soon to be ex-husband) decided that it was time for his son to meet his girlfriend and her son. Hmm... is that in the best interest of my son?? My roommate and I are still living in the same household, we're still legally married and he's UNEMPLOYED (going on 11 months, mind you!). First of all, he's teaching our son that it's acceptable to be disrespectful to women AND that his teenie lil head makes all the decisions for him. AND to top it off, my son was upset and told me EVERYTHING. He said, "Pops went to kiss her on the lips but she pushed him away so he kissed her on the cheek." What's wrong with this man?? He isn't only being inconsiderate to me BUT to his own son. Seriously, my attorney needs to find a way for me to legally evict this imbecile. It's no wonder his 1st and probably 2nd wives hate him, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment