Thursday, May 12, 2011

Travel Goals

Subway -- Zion National Park by JB Crane
My bucket list is full of places I'd like to travel to. It seems that once I scratch one off the list, several more have been added. I haven't made my trip to Yosemite, yet, and I'm already researching Zion National Park in Utah. May as well start early so that I can figure out a budgeting plan. Besides, I need to take advantage that my Mini Me still wants to hang out with me. :)

The above photo is one of the many reasons I absolutely love Flickr. Although there is some valuable information on websites about parks or locations, photos can say so much more. I'm also a big fan of blogs because they relay secret treasured spots that only locals would know of in certain places. It all requires a little bit of research in order to fall into these photos or blogs.

We'll have to see what the future holds in my traveling endeavours. ♥

3 comments:

  1. Wow.. looks beautiful there. Very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does, huh? I tripped over it in Flickr. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea.. Very cool. Wouldn't mind seeing that.. purtiful!

    ReplyDelete