Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th ♥

It's Friday the 13th! Muah ha ha ha! What does that mean? The reverse in my world. I actually see Friday the 13th as a lucky day.

The fear of Friday the 13th is called friggatriskaidekaphobia. The whotie whatie? Yeah. That. How can any Friday be a bad thing?

I used to work with a woman who's fear of Friday the 13th was so great that she would refrain from going to work and hide out at home. So, again, I ask, How is that a bad thing? She's taking a day off from work? lol 

Factoid: What I can tell you is that I've never seen the movie(s). **gasp** Why? You ask? Mainly because I'm a chicken. Pak pak pakuh. True story. I suspect Mr. Freddy Kruger is at fault for my horror flick dismissal. Yep. I blame him.

Anyhow, there's tons of information on the "scary" urban legends related to today's date found here. I think the only one that's the most interesting is that many tall buildings don't have a 13th floor. But they do! It's called the 14th floor!! **pa dum tss**

Happy Friday! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment