Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thankful Thursdays!


This week I'm grateful for:
  • Receiving 2 snail mail goodies: "The Tao of Pooh and the Te of Piglet" book and for my Bogus Recycled Rough Sketch pad! So much better than bills! lol
  • Dads wanting to spend time with their kids cuz I got a weekend of pure adult time. :)
  • Places like Cattleman's that can grill up the best steaks in existence. Oh... was just like heaven.
  • Doodads and gadgets that can photograph my insides
  • Divorce settlements! YaY!
  • Sketching time... always gives me the warm fuzzies
  • Eyeglasses because my Mini Me can see so much better
  • FB-- because I can vent and laugh all day if I feel like it
  • My beautiful red crossover ♥
  • Financial reaps!
  • The invention of the internet because it's become a quick source of information
  • Technology... it's simply amazing
  • Strangers who kindly leave me comments on my blog and pics

"He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have." ~Socrates

 

5 comments: